Put the "you" in Utopia ... enter the "Into the Drink" Utila dive vacation giveaway.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nick.Lucey

Series Host
Reaction score
# of dives
LiquidAssets.tv is teaming up with Utopia Village on Utila in the Bay Islands of Honduras to give something back this holiday season. The crew was there in May filming an episode of "Into the Drink," and we've gotta say that it's one of the finest dive resorts we've ever had the pleasure of staying.

Enter to win a Unique Utopia Dive Vacation. Two people will stay and dive at this casually elegant, remote and eco-friendly resort. The package includes seven nights ocean-view accommodations, transfers from the airport in Utila to the resort, a welcome cocktail, three gourmet meals daily, a dive package that includes five days of two-tank boat diving and one night dive. You'll also get complimentary shore diving on their world-class house reef.

No purchase is necessary to win, however you must agree to receive both the LiquidAssets.tv and Utopia Village's email newsletter to be eligible. The winner will be selected on or after Jan. 1, 2010, and will be contacted with the email address provided. The winner will be announced on www.intothedrink.tv in January 2010. You can enter as many times as you wish, and the more you enter, the better chances of winning.

CLICK HERE TO ENTER

Boy.... a girl gets tired of carrying you all to the very end and then have someone else win...
Day 3

Hey, Nick... let me know when you are going to a destination I haven't been yet. I'm game when you hit the Philippines, South America or Africa! Just teasing ya.

Then Get Out Bill........My Contest.....

Thanks for everything CheddarChick ... I will keep that in mind when drawing the winner!!!

Bill, we have some really interesting destinations on tap for 2010 and finalizing everything now ... stay tuned for our full calendar.

I've entered this Contest :) Hopefully a newbie diver will wins plus I've never won Contest before!! Crossing my fingers....

Back
Top Bottom