Boston Marathon Bombing Victim Becomes Scuba Diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiverWire

Contributor
Reaction score
(DiverWire) Adrianne Haslet, former dancer, lost part of her leg in the Boston Marathon bombings in April of 2013. Less than a year later, and Haslet is scuba diving with hammerhead sharks near Cocos Island, hundreds of miles off the coast Costa Rica.“Dancing and diving are actually very similar,” Haslet told the Tico Times during an interview. “Dancing may not come naturally to someone — diving almost never does — and you need to trust your instructor and push your comfort zone. But once you get the hang of it, it’s poetic and beautiful.”A former dance teacher, Adrianne Haslet was injured alongside her husband Adam Davis in the Boston Marathon bombing on April 15th, 2013. Davis suffered minor injuries and nerve da...
Keep reading: Boston Marathon Bombing Victim Becomes Scuba Diver on Diverwire.com

More...

I'm really sorry for what happened to all these people and understand all these memorials and remembrances.
Also happy for people like Adrianne that can bounce back and continue living life.

What I don't understand is why there are not more questions as to why it happened at all in light of all the intel that was sent to us from their homeland. Where is the outrage? After being warned about these two terrorists they weren't at least interviewed? I find it outrageous.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom