Florida's rocken teen scuba group

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DaFishy

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
HEy what's up guy's i have to say i love diving in spring's the ocean anywhere there's water!! i created this thread for all teen's ...so let's talk!!:popcorn: :popcorn:

Done the Living Seas Aquarium Dive? Threw my son in that tank last year to chum the sharks.:eyebrow: About 3,500 fish, turtles, sharks, rays in that goldfish bowl.

DaFishy:
HEy what's up guy's i have to say i love diving in spring's the ocean anywhere there's water!! i created this thread for all teen's ...so let's talk!!:popcorn: :popcorn:

Yea, absolutely try the Living seas, and if the fish arent enough fun for you, you can play with the little kids through the glass, they don't kid around when they tell that while you are diving you are part of the attraction.

Just did the Living Seas dive and it ROCKED! It's a must do... at least once. However, if I ever get the chance to do it again... I will! Nine... yup, 9 sharks... a few turtles... 1 HUGE Loggerhead, lots of rays, and thousands of fish! Plus you get to interact with the people thru the acrylic. Totally worth it!

9 sharks? I remember three that were large enough to notice, I must be loosing my mind.

Join us for the Trip of a life time.

I am the Venture Crew Advisor and DM for Crew 539 in Four Rivers District, Baltimore Area Council. We are a SCUBA Adventure crew with diving as our common interest. Our Crew is 60% PADI AOW certified and the remaining are OW. They decided to go to Bonaire Saturday June 23 to June 30, 2007. I have 20 slots with about 12 that are filled. I am looking for Venture age youth and adult leaders to join us. Cost is about $850 plus air fare for 7 nights lodging, 6 boat dives, unlimited shore dives, breakfast, marine park fee and a pickup truck (1 per 4 divers driver must be age 25+ with credit card)

This is one of the top 4 dive sites in the world.
Anybody interested. You can depart from your local area airport and arrive with us in Bonaire. There are lots of details to be worked out like National tour permits, Class 3 medicals, passports etc. but we have the time and the trip if you have the interest.

Contact me on the board and I will provide contact info.

YIS

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom