Scout Diving Oppurtunity's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diver_pirate

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Our Venture Crew is planning a trip to Bonaire 23 June to 30 June 2007. We leave from Baltimore. We have 8 or more slots open. I would welcome another Crew Joining Ours. Our cost is $855 plus Air Fare. From Baltimore the cost is $1375. The trip includes 7 nites lodging (2BR/2Bath cottages), 6 days of boat diving, buffet breakfast, unlimited shore diving, transfers, rental vehicle and marine park fee. The only thing not included is lunch and dinner. Which from our past trips we mixed self made lunches and dinners, Luaus, Pizza nights and restaruant stops to add flexibility. I need a mix of youth and adults (adults willing to drive while on island). You do not have to meet in Baltimore but depart from your local city. Our crew has AOW and OW divers. Contact me on the board if you are interested or have questions.
YIS

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom