Scuba camp for the certified!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

roimi99

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi!
I am looking for a scuba oriented camp. I am 14, and am (nearly) certified, all I need to do is my open water dives (which I will have done before the summer). The closer to the midwest, the better! Thanks for the help!

Email me at: roimi99@gmail.com

It's too far...the farthest I could go would be florida. The camp seems amazing though!

I have to ask...is the limitation on distance a financial consideration or something else? Totally understand if it's financial.

The reason I ask is that the camp that vincent54 linked to is the one I attended for three summers about 20 years ago, starting when I was about your age. Those three sessions were amongst the best experiences of my childhood. Assuming not much has changed over the years, this camp would be worth very strong consideration if you can make it work.

James

I have to ask...is the limitation on distance a financial consideration or something else? Totally understand if it's financial.

The reason I ask is that the camp that vincent54 linked to is the one I attended for three summers about 20 years ago, starting when I was about your age. Those three sessions were amongst the best experiences of my childhood. Assuming not much has changed over the years, this camp would be worth very strong consideration if you can make it work.

James

It's more if distance. I also have relatives in florida so if anything goes wrong that would b the place to be!

I actually got my dive certification with a summer program called Sail Caribbean, which has a bunch of programs living on a boat in the British Virgin Islands and doing all sorts of water sports but particularly scuba diving. It was an amazing experience and a lot of programs have curriculums such as a marine biology course/seminar/type thing or island exploration. It may be a bit pricey but the whole experience was INCREDIBLE

Sail Caribbean | Teen Adventure Camps in sailing, scuba, community service, and marine biology

Yes...It needs to stay in the US, I wish I could go!

Back
Top Bottom