Questions about Broadreach, actionquest, sail carribbean and odyssey expeditions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Craig66

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
My 15 year old is looking at doing one of the above three programs this year. I am pretty sure that the experience will be superb not matter which one she chooses.

She is more into the scuba component and marine biology and less interested in the sailing aspects.

My bigger question is do any of the above standard out with regards to safety and organization.

Thanks

Craig

I think Broadreach and Actionquest are bigger than the other two and much better organized. It was my expierence with Broadreach that none of the instructors were really professional instructors, but mainly college students who don't teach or dive much outside of Broadreach during the summer. That was just what I observed as a participant. It didn't have an effect on my personal safety, but I question how well some of them could wrangle classes of 6+ OW students.

Back
Top Bottom