SplashBag Contest for ScubaBoard Invasion 2015 Crew

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ROXANNE

Artist
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hey ScubaBoard 2015 Invasion Crew Members,
SpashBag is running a contest to win
One Free SplashBag with Embroidery!
Only ScubaBoard Invasion 2015 Crew can design a bag for the contest,
but any ScubaBoard member can vote on the best design
by giving the Design of your choice a "like".
ONLY ONE VOTE PER SCUBABOARD MEMBER PLEASE

The Contest is Free. Here's how to enter.

1. Go to SplashBag - ScubaBoard Contest and design a bag.

2. Once the bag is designed, commit the design by hitting the ADD TO CART button.

3. Complete the order with valid shipping and contact info.

4. Hit the Continue to next step button.

5. Click Complete Purchase and a high resolution image of your design will be emailed to you with instructions on how to enter your bag design in the voting forum on ScubaBoard. NOTE You will receive 2 emails. The first is just an acknowledgement and the image is NOT for the contest. The 2nd email will have your bag with embroidery added to the image.

6. Adding Custom Logos - If you want to add a custom logo to your contest design, select “add your own logo” on the right end panel selector. We cannot print the color white so any white in your logo is the panel color.
This contest is about creating a great looking bag and getting the most likes to improve your chances...

7. Take your high resolution image of your bag from the email and save it to your computer. Then go back to this thread and post your image.
http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/sc...cubaboard-invasion-2015-crew.html#post7329562
If you double click on the image before completing your post, you can choose large for the image size.

8. Get all your ScubaBoard friends to vote on your bag design. The bag with the most votes "likes" will win. Only one vote "like" per ScubaBoard member, so get your bag designed early to get a chance at more votes. Voting ends on April 15, 2015 5:00 PM EST.

Winners will be selected based on how many people vote for your bag design.
Prize: One Free SplashBag with Embroidery to be made
and delivered in time for the ScubaBoard Invasion 2015!

Here's an example of a bag I designed, but don't vote for mine. I'm not eligible to win
:)

ROXANNE.jpg

Follow along in this thread as SplashBag keeps up on the results.
Good luck and may the best design win.

Greeting Invaders. My name is Carlton Adams, I am the creator of the SplashBag custom gear bag concept and I am excited to see what designs you create for this event. If you have any questions about the bag feel free to reach out to the link below. Have fun.
SplashBag - ScubaBoard Contest

CREW Members, I encourage everyone to take advantage of this contest.
It is really very simple and only take a couple minutes

I did this in less than 5 minutes
Let's see what you come up with

Do not vote for mine, I'm not eligible to win

My mailing address is in Canada, so the checkout wants me to pay $15 international shipping for a $0 bag design. Is this supposed to be like that?

My mailing address is in Canada, so the checkout wants me to pay $15 international shipping for a $0 bag design. Is this supposed to be like that?

The contest is to be free. if you have any problems with check out send carltona a PM or email.

Thanks for the heads up Should be fixed now. Try again DFX. Send me a PM or contact me through my web page,

Are the invasion logos that are being voted on fair game to use on these bags?

What a fun way to do some Cozumel daydreaming. :daydreaming:1159-Going-Diving.jpg

Back
Top Bottom