ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2016 Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm in, but I need a roommate... My wife can't go those dates!

Kate, Kate? Are you available? :)

Sounds like a blast but I don't imagine I'll be able to swing it. One thing in the package details that confused me a bit, and that I'd like to confirm my understanding of, is about this:

ScubaBoard Invasion Pricing:

Diver package: $3,089 per person based on double-occupancy

Vacationer package: $2,689 per person based on double-occupancy

Optional dive liveaboard: $2,995 per person based on double-occupancy in deluxe cabin
and $3,485 in Owner’s Suite. Additional night required at Dumaguete for liveaboard departure.

At 1st I mistook this to mean you'd do the live aboard in lieu of one of the resort stays, but with the additional night required for departure, I take it what you're really saying is the live-aboard option exists for people to add-on, if they wish, after they've done the Scuba Board Invasion 2 weeks at the 2 land resorts.

I've often thought of the Philippines, but every time I think of sitting in a plane seat that long, I start dreaming of another Bonaire trip. Given my impression from reading posts that a Philippines trip isn't quite as easy to plan out and understand 'turn key operation style' as some 'on the beaten path' Caribbean destinations many are familiar with, I imagine traveling with the ScubaBoard Invasion would be a great way to go check it out, get a sense of the trip/diving work-flow, and have a good time.

Richard.

Woot woot! Gonna be a fun trip! Count me in of course!

Later,
Moonie [url=http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php]
smiley-taunt008.gif
[/url]

Sounds like a blast but I don't imagine I'll be able to swing it. One thing in the package details that confused me a bit, and that I'd like to confirm my understanding of, is about this:

ScubaBoard Invasion Pricing:

At 1st I mistook this to mean you'd do the live aboard in lieu of one of the resort stays, but with the additional night required for departure, I take it what you're really saying is the live-aboard option exists for people to add-on, if they wish, after they've done the Scuba Board Invasion 2 weeks at the 2 land resorts.

I've often thought of the Philippines, but every time I think of sitting in a plane seat that long, I start dreaming of another Bonaire trip. Given my impression from reading posts that a Philippines trip isn't quite as easy to plan out and understand 'turn key operation style' as some 'on the beaten path' Caribbean destinations many are familiar with, I imagine traveling with the ScubaBoard Invasion would be a great way to go check it out, get a sense of the trip/diving work-flow, and have a good time.

Richard.

You are correct... The live-aboard is an option after the Invasion and is not included in the package. Special pricing is available if enough members show interest.

As for going to the Philippines with the Invasion, well it just doesn't get any easier. The toughest part will be securing a room since we only have 35 and between this thread and the Facebook event page it looks like over half of the room may already be spoken for in less than 10 hours.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom