ScubaBoard SURGE Central 2015 Curacao

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, timing couldn't have been better as far as I am concerned. I qualify for new vacation time for the year as of December (since all of my 2015 time is accounted for and I was planning on going SOMEWHERE warm in December)… just need to decide if I want to go somewhere where I have to spend US $ (Cdn dollar is TERRIBLE right now), as I was contemplating going somewhere, buying a vacation package that I could buy in Cdn dollars instead (like through Air Canada vacations for example). Will look at my options and figure it out, it's a DEFINITE MAYBE for me!

Have you seen the new banner Roxanne made for this event? :acclaim:
To see the entire banner look at the top of the ScubaBoard Forum.

2015-Surge-Banner-2-15.jpg

Janet and I stayed there in 2010 when the hotel was called Breezes. We had a great time. The Asian restaurant was our favorite. The diving was really fun, especially Director's Bay and Porto Marie.

Youll have a great time there. We can't make this one, unfortunately.

Janet and I stayed there in 2010 when the hotel was called Breezes. We had a great time. The Asian restaurant was our favorite. The diving was really fun, especially Director's Bay and Porto Marie.

Youll have a great time there. We can't make this one, unfortunately.

We understand, you can't make them all. We'll see you 2 in the Philippines!

Are Locals permited to join, in the dive trips, I'm paying for my tank and boat trip of course, are there plans for shore diving where to join in as well ?

Are Locals permited to join, in the dive trips, I'm paying for my tank and boat trip of course, are there plans for shore diving where to join in as well ?

At this time there is no way for locals to join other than to get the package deal. We are going to need every boat seat for members who join. I suspect this event will sell out in a few days since we only have 70 divers spots available.
I am not sure that the resort allows people to enter for just shore diving since it is an all inclusive resort without wristbands. I will ask and post their response, however I do not see anywhere on their website where there is a day pass offered. I do hope you understand.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom