Travelled size bladder for S-Tek Harness?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MarkInVA

New
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have been using an S-Tek BC with the travel size donut bladder for about 10 years or so. I really have liked the setup but the bladder started leaking and I needed to replace it. I could not find a travel size that was still available so I bought a RecTek wing style bladder that was in stock at a local scuba pro dealer. It doesn't meet my needs as well the smaller donut style. Is there something similar I can use to replace the travel Tek donut bladder? I tried the X-Tek donut bladder with 30# of lift but the attachment points are different and apparently this is not an option that will work. Any suggestions?
Btw, i emailed this same question to the scuba pro website about two weeks ago and I haven't heard back.

The current style of X-Tek air cells are suffiently different that they cannot be used with the S-Tek harness. All stock of S-Tek type air cells was depleted as of 2004.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom