Does Scubapro make spring straps for Twin Jets?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rockinrebel

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Does Scubapro make spring straps for Twin Jets? I've seen aftermarket straps but can't find ones made by Scubapro. My wife and I were down in Marathon, Florida Keys last week and she had a heck of a time getting her fins off on the tag line behind the boat.
Thanks so much.
Chuck

SCUBAPRO - TWIN JET

Per their website.

Spring-Heel Straps also available separately.

You can contact a dealer of Scubapro, or hopefully one of the Scubapro Reps on here will give you a part # to give to the dealer.

So I guess Scubapro themselves do not make spring straps for Twin Jets. TUSA has some that look like they're good quality. Might go with those.

They do make them; in 2 different lengths. I have 2 pairs of the shorter ones that I tried but had to swap to the longer. I don't have the part numbers with me but you can PM me and I'll see what I can do. Depending upon which fins you have and your shoe size you may want to try one of these.

Split fins & spring straps! What a combination...

Reminds me of a joke I heard...

---------------------------------

Q: Do you know why a Hugo has a rear windshield defroster?

A: To keep your hands warm while pushing it... :cool2:

Sorry, I couldn't resist...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom