Dennis Pulley joins product development team at group of leading dive agencies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Steve SDI/TDI HQ

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Dennis Pulley has joined the product development department at Scuba Diving International™, Technical Diving International™, and Emergency Response Diving International™ it was announced today. Pulley is known and respected in the dive industry for his commitment to diver safety, and his career-long dedication to comprehensive education and aquatic training. He brings to the SDI, TDI, ERDI Group more than 18 years experience in the industry most recently holding the position of Training Director with another major scuba training agency.

“The management team at SDI, TDI and ERDI knows that having the right staff in place is key to leading the scuba industry. Over the past several months the International Training Group has added several well-qualified individuals to complement an already highly-capable and motivated staff. I am truly excited to join all of these individuals and I am looking forward to helping in whatever capacity I can to promote domestic and international growth at SDI, TDI, ERDI,” Pulley stated when asked about his reasons for making this career move.

Calling the group of agencies “driven and goal-oriented” Pulley commented that another factor in joining was the effort, commitment and consistency of the group’s training department and its working relationship with the whole global membership. “I’ve noticed a real surge in the impact all three agencies are making in the industry, and I’m looking forward to being part of a team making that kind of splash.”

Sean Harrison, VP of Training at International Training had this to say about Dennis Pulley joining the Team. “We are proud to have someone of Dennis training experience join our product development team. His background will permit him to contribute valuable information to our members very soon through his assistance in our product development department; he is a perfect candidate to quickly learn our system.

“All of the team members of these agencies, Scuba Diving International™ (SDI), Technical Diving International™ (TDI) and Emergency Response Diving International™ (ERDI) are excited to be able to increase not only the quantity but also the quality of programs and materials that members want and demand.
“Dennis is joining our group at a very exciting time and all will soon be able to see and benefit from the efforts our fine staff in our training department embarked on some time ago,” Harrison further stated.

For information about Scuba Diving International or Technical Diving International training, contact International Training at (207) 729-4201 or on the web at International Training :: Home ::. Scuba Diving International (SDI) is the sport diving certification branch of the world’s largest technical diving agency, Technical Diving International (TDI). Also included in our family of training solutions is Emergency Response Diving International (ERDI), the only global public safety certification agency.

Others follow… SDI, TDI, ERDI leads!

Back
Top Bottom