Problems using TTL with RX100 MK2 with YS-01

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Antagonist

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have tried to take pictures using TTL and the flash goes off but the photos are underexposed. (sometimes it works, then it stops flashing all together) I do not get a green light when it flashes and sometimes the strobe just stops flashing by itself with fresh batteries. I have to turn it off, wait and turn it back on again to get it to work. I am not sure what I am doing wrong and I can't not find anything on the internet about this problem.

I have a Recsea housing and one thing that is different is that there is no connection for one L shaped connection and my LDS in Japan said I will have to cut it and slide it into the flash cover.

---------- Post added May 21st, 2014 at 12:04 AM ----------

I am using a single strobe and if i position the strobe directly over the housing it will not flash at all. If i move it back to the side it flashes but no green light on the strobe.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom