Ports

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cjbikes

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Greetings good people...

I am currently using an RDX650 housing for a Canon T4i.

I will be upgrading to a Canon 7D shortly and be using the MDX housing.

My question is whether or not, will I be able to use the same ports that I'm using on the RDX housing, on the new MDX???

Hoping to hear from you soon...

CJ

Generally, all the ports for a Nikon DSLR housing for Nauticam will fit any Nikon DSLR housing and it should also work for Canon housings. I am pretty sure that Ikelite is the same. Most manufacturers use one port mounting system so they do not have to make housing specific ports. Just think of the inventory mess that would be! I think you could check with the manufacturer or your retailer to be sure.

Generally, all the ports for a Nikon DSLR housing for Nauticam will fit any Nikon DSLR housing and it should also work for Canon housings. I am pretty sure that Ikelite is the same. Most manufacturers use one port mounting system so they do not have to make housing specific ports. Just think of the inventory mess that would be! I think you could check with the manufacturer or your retailer to be sure.

Thank you so much for the input...I'll take it into account.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom