SeaCure Custom Mouthpiece says Hi

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SeaCure

Registered
Reaction score
We are happy to be part of ScubaBoard's Q and A for Manufacturers. Please feel free to ask questions about our moldable and re-moldable custom mouthpiece, tell us stories about diving with your SeaCure or just tell us how much you love your SeaCure (we hear this all the time, and always love to hear it!).

Attachments

• logo-original.jpg
    logo-original.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 256
...welcome, Mr. (or Miss.?) Seacure ! :) .....I've got your product on several of my regs, and am even planning to soon 'upgrade' some of my regs to the 'new' BLACK colored ones...KEWL ! :)

I'm a fan. Best mouthpiece I have found, they last forever. Thanks!

I have one and love it. When I bought mine you only had the clear which gets worn looking after awhile. I see now you have the blue and black and now I really want a black one. . My only complaint is I can't seem to wear mine out. I try chewing through it just so I can buy a new one but I can't. I'm too cheap to just throw away a perfectly good mouthpeice.

I love the concept of moldable mouthpieces, but yours are way too big. Yes, I've heard you can trim them down, but that's not something I'm going to do. Do you have plans to make a normal size mouthpiece?

Love your mouthpieces and . . .
WELCOME to SCUBABOARD !!!!!!

The Kraken

I contacted one of your service reps last year and they said that sea-cures won't fit Poseidon regs (actually, I don't see why they can't be stretched a bit). When you gonna make ones (black please) that will? :D

Walter,
We do not have plans to make a smaller mouthpiece - there just isn't a need for that, unless we were trying to fit children. The mouthpieces are very easy to trim. Do you attend DEMA? If so, we'd be happy to fit one for you there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom