Cracked Mouthpiece

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sunkmail

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Great timing! I just recent had a small problem with one of my seacures, and here you are!

I somehow have developed a crack/tear about 1/4" long, right where the zip-tie attaches. I've tried heating it up and squising it together, and some aquaseal. so far, it hasn't worked. :depressed:

My next attempt was to really over do the aqua seal and see what happens.

Do you have any better suggestions??

Other than this, I love your product.
(I'd just rather not have to spend the money on a new one right now, if I can help it.)

Thanks!

We're glad to hear that you were loving your SeaCure until you had this problem. This sounds like a manufacturing defect and should be covered by our warranty. We will replace it if you can send it back to us. If you have some dives planned and can't be without the mouthpiece for a short time, let us know and we'll send a new one even before we get yours back. Why don't you write back to us at rustygm@seacure1.com.

Back
Top Bottom