DC310 Housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

seadoggirl

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have a DC310 Housing. Does anybody need one?

I dropped the camera on the concrete when it wasn't in the housing and had to buy a new set up. Let me know if anyone has the camera and needs the housing

Hi! I just joined today and saw your post. Do you by any chance still have the housing? If so, how much do you want for it?

As with all of the older models, there are more good housings than cameras surviving as the housing can be salvaged after flooding and survive being dropped more. My bud has one I'd sold to him that flooded when he didn't inspect the O-ring, along with my old DC100 - both of which he was using as room decorations. I'll check with him and see if he'd like to part with it if SDGirl has found a home for hers already.

You first tho, SDGirl...?

If anyone is looking for one, I have one available also. I've tested it and it doesn't leak. It's in great condition. I've upgraded to a DC600 about a year ago.

Hey Mike S., I haven't heard from you.

I still have this lonely housing available to anyone interested.

SeaLife ReefMaster Underwater Housing for DC300/DC310
O-ring in good shape. Have been down 100 feet and never had leakage.

I'm including these with it: Sunshade for LCD monitor and Macro 3X close up lens.

Just want to pass it to someone who can it. Your best offer plus shipping.

email: scubawaltz@yahoo.com

Hey Mike S., I haven't heard from you.

I still have this lonely housing available to anyone interested.

SeaLife ReefMaster Underwater Housing for DC300/DC310
O-ring in good shape. Have been down 100 feet and never had leakage.

I'm including these with it: Sunshade for LCD monitor and Macro 3X close up lens.

Just want to pass it to someone who can it. Your best offer plus shipping.

email: scubawaltz@yahoo.com
Wow?! You couldn't use the lens with another camera?

I have acquired 2 DC500 housings from members who flooded and upgraded. As I said, there are always more housings than old cameras in existence, as all will flood someday. No one ever charged me more than postage.

But that lens sounds like it's worth something?

It's hard to get excited about a 3 mp camera, but they are good ones. I need to get off my ass and put my Canon 6 mp on Ebay and Craigs, as I don't need 3 dive cameras. (Hint hint, click my name, then PM :D )

Have fun y'all...!

Back
Top Bottom