SeaLife Newbie

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TD2323

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hey guys, I have the SeaLife Reefmaster Mini and love the camera for my experience level. I am getting pretty good with changing things underwater and knowing when to use different settings. My girlfriend and I just returned from a trip to Key Largo and the pics came out pretty good. What I'm wondering is, I want to step up my game. What should be my first add-on? I usually like to do all different types of shots from close up to far away, shots near the surface or deep, people or underwater life, over-unders... etc. Im trying to decide whether to get the wide-angle or a flash of some sort, or both... i dont even know where to start. PLEASE HELP!

Not sure if the external strobes are compatible with the Mini, but if so, I would get one. That will make your UW shots much more colorful. Makes a world of difference.

yes, the external strobe works with the mini.......i have the mini and bought the strobe.........but i don't get to dive often enough to really know what i'm doing w/it yet.........just took a trip to Bonaire...........i did get some good pics, and of course many cruddy ones:) cause i'm such an extreme novice.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom