Dual strobe SL961 & SL963 ( old strobe and new dragon strobe) will it work?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was wondering the same thing? I purchased the Sea Dragon 2000 and use the old type strobe. By purchasing the video light I feel I am completing my photo needs. The video light will light the area and the old flash will stop the shadows. Works well for me.

I am currently using an old style and a new. They sync just fine but the new style recycles much faster for a second shot. My skills are poor enough that I usually get 5 or 6 great fish butt pictures.

Thanks for the info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added June 23rd, 2014 at 08:15 AM ----------

Does the dual tray SL 9904 have a thread on the bottom to mount the fisheye lens dock SL 97502?

Thanks for the info.

---------- Post added June 23rd, 2014 at 08:15 AM ----------

Does the dual tray SL 9904 have a thread on the bottom to mount the fisheye lens dock SL 97502?

I was able to mount mine with no trouble there are 2 threaded holes in the bottom to take your pick, right or left side on the system I bought.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom