Just Watched the Videos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dartref

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Ordered the stuff about a month ago and just got around to opening it last night as we prepare for a trip next weekend. I have to say, this was a lot of fun to do together with a group of friends, and it actually will be very useful. It was also fun and difficult not to try to create some not so politically correct signs along the way. As much as we enjoyed ourselves, I have to say this is a serious educational opportunity that makes you realize just how few signals most divers use to communicate while underwater. We plan on taking it on our trip with us in an attempt to get others to learn it between dives while on the boat. I do see a lot of potential for this product. I only wish I could teach it as a PADI divemaster.

If you're an instructor or student and want to learn or teach SeaSigns, come check out our new website www.SeaSigns.com ! We have lots of new features for instructors and students such as online registration, downloadable materials, instructor search, online classes, Facebook and much more!

Come visit us and let us know if you have any questions!

Safe & Happy Signing!
SeaSigns

Back
Top Bottom