Job in Mauritius

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
With reference to a previous Ad about a German owned company recruiting a Diver/Fish collector.

I want people to be cautious, this company is also owned by me, a Mauritian Lady.Despite I have 45% shares in this company, I cannot even step inside the building because i reported illegal activities going on in the premises to the police against the german co-owners. Werner Menzel hired people of bad charactor to stop me from entering my own office in the premises.

I am a firm Fish Lover and fighting against illegal ways of wild collection when the company only has a licence to breed and export.

The Fisheries of Mauritius is well aware of the current situation and many people in Mauritius believe about reef protection, German nationals cannot come to Mauritius, use a licence in an illegal manner and deplete our lagoon much visited by Tourists, Divers from all over the world and for our future generations.

Beware of Menzel Werner and if you are a reef lover please support us in our cause

Mrs Sulakshna
Director Co-Owner of Marine culture of Mascarne ltd.

P.S Women rights is not respected in Mauritius and continuous support of Government to bring in Foreigners to invest leads to massive territorial , unscrupulous people of bad charactor to elect a second residence in Mauritius.

Don't worry there, Very soon the German guy will be sent back to his country with all his luggage!!! Take my word!:bash:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom