Looking for work with no wage :-)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Simon Macks

New
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Sounds funny but I am not your regular young dive instructor working their way around the world.

what am I after?

I'm looking for 3-4 weeks work in a cool dive destination in the New Year. Somewhere warm with lots to see and do. Pacific or Asia would be great but willing to discuss anything.

Looking to instruct and do lots of fun dives either leading groups or just tagging along. I'd also be very keen to increase my professional knowledge and experience.

Happy to work for food and board and dives :)

what I don't want is to just fill tanks or man a desk all day.

Why am I doing this? I am OK financially and am not after a job. However I love to travel, sail and dive. I like the dive shop atmosphere and just love working with tourists and teaching people.

What can I offer?

Australian MSDT. Very good with people and a very kind and cheerful fella. Background as an Army Officer which gives me confidence with people and challenges. born problem solver.

have dived/worked in several countries. Have skippered a yacht in several different countries too.

i have references and promise you won't be disappointed.

contact me to discuss ideas.

thanks for reading this far,

Simon

Are you the Simon Macks that trained with Mike in Cozumel?

Back
Top Bottom