For DiveCenters and Divers searching for Jobs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diversjobs

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Hello guys, I'm a Divemaster that for months was searching for new Jobs while I was living in Egypt... I was so sad and fustrated of searching that I decided to create my own website for Diving Jobs.

http://www.diversjobs.com

Please note this is not a profit idea, is only for people and dive centers who need to find Divers and for Divers to find a Job.

Anyways, if you have any comments please let me know. Thanks a lot for reading...

Best Regards

Gabriel.

why do you have to log in? that usually puts me off entering a site, in fact I found I closed the site without registering.

It also sent me a cookie which activated my spy sweeper software.

Good Idea though, I hope it works out

Just a comment.

Hi Mark...

Let me explain you a little bit.

The registration is to prevent people to post jobs as: "Make money from home".. I now is a pain.... but deep inside that makes a big filter of REAL candidates...
No offense, but if people don't register... means they are not really keen in findin a job...

About the cookie that activate the spyware....?? can you please send me more details. I'm really interested in knowing more about this.

Best regards

Jean-Gabriel
www.diverscourses.com
www.diversclick.com
www.diversjobs.com

Back
Top Bottom