Hi all we are a dive shop in malaysia.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
hi to all we are a dive shop operate in kuala lumpur, we a have a lots of dive trip in malaysia. very nice dive spot such as sipadan , layang-layang , mabul and kapalai.

Calling all hammerhead hunters. We have a trip to layang-layang next year on march pls pm me or contac us at

DIVE STATION AQUAVENTURE SDN. BHD.
T-043A, Third Floor The MId Valley Megamall,
Midvalley city , Lingkaran Syed Putra,
59200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Tel : 603-22821948 Fax :603 29383343
E-mail mixmaster_z@yahoo.com
No: 016-2519440 ( zack :) :crafty:

Zack many of us know how to contact the dive resorts in Sipadan, Layang-layang, Mabul, e.t.c directly. No need to go through a middle man.

Tim Wong:
Zack many of us know how to contact the dive resorts in Sipadan, Layang-layang, Mabul, e.t.c directly. No need to go through a middle man.

thank for the info. dude

I think someone underestimated our board members’ expertise hereJ

I love this board!

I hope I have a chance to dive in Sipadan, Layang-layang, Mabul, e.t.c next year.

Hoosier

Tim Wong:

hoosier:
I think someone underestimated our board members’ expertise hereJ

I love this board!

I hope I have a chance to dive in Sipadan, Layang-layang, Mabul, e.t.c next year.

Hoosier

This is not underestimating any member's ability but a fact that direct arrangments can be made especially if you are a local. Unless of course the original party is advertising for something that others are not able to arrange or get.

hi
has anyonebeen able to reply re further information about pro-dive in Langkawi?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom