SEI/PDIC Instructor update at Scubafest in Dublin Ohio March 16,17,18

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jim Lapenta

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Tom Leaird has asked me to conduct the SEI/PDIC instructor information update at Scubafest this year. I have made arrangements to update all SEI and PDIC instructors, as well as anyone who may be interested in doing a crossover to either agency, on Saturday morning at 9AM. Which room is yet to be determined. Essentially I will be passing along the info that was conveyed at DEMA and any subsequent developments that took place after DEMA or will take place between now and the show. Please make plans to attend and please be prompt. I am also a vendor at the show and a presenter so my dance card is going to be quite full. The update will last from 9AM sharp and run no later than 10AM so I can get to my booth. If anyone has any questions or issues they would like to raise at the time there will be a bit of time allotted for that.

Small change to this announcement, Due to the fact that between SEI and PDIC we have over 50 instructors in Ohio alone Tom has decided to come to the show to do the update. Takes some pressure off of me! Look forward to seeing all of you from Ohio and any SEI or PDIC instructors in the region there. That would include Ohio, Pa, West Virginia, Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, and Kentucky.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom