DEMA Be a Diver initiative

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Their "beAdiver" website is a hoot. Claims to be "the internet's largest dive community" which I think Pete might dispute a bit.

Unless...

You don't think...

Nah!

Couldn't be!

Oh, Pete. Say it ain't so!

:11:

Is their Be a Diver campaign only online?
Dennis

30sec spot looks like it's for broadcast. As someone who's been in the advertising industry for 20 years, I can't imagine a media buy that would possibly make any sense whatsoever.

Here's the spot:

YouTube - Be A Diver

30sec spot looks like it's for broadcast. As someone who's been in the advertising industry for 20 years, I can't imagine a media buy that would possibly make any sense whatsoever.

Here's the spot:

YouTube - Be A Diver

RJP: You are a pro; where should DEMA put the $$ to attract new divers?

RJP: You are a pro; where should DEMA put the $$ to attract new divers?

Pro means professional, which means DEMA would need to put some of that $$ in my pocket if they want me to tell them.

:14:

But here's a hint: attracting new divers is not the business that DEMA is in.

Here's the spot:

YouTube - Be A Diver

And by the way, I sure hope the spot is not the final production version. It's missing something very important.

You think it needs a way for people to get more information about HOW to be a diver?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom