DiveRite SouthWest US '08 Tech-Tour Events

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveRite-SW

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
DiveRite is proud to be sponsoring three regional Tech-Tours in the SouthWest US this year.

The first one is May 31 & June 1 at the new Mammoth Lake Scuba Park in Lake Jackson TX. The Park is now open, and I am excited to be kicking-off our season there.

The second Tech-Tour will be the following weekend (June 7 & 8) at Lake TenKiller State Park in Oklahoma. It’s one of the prettiest lakes in the area, and the Park-folks have done a superb job at creating a dedicated ‘scuba-park’ near the dam.

Our third event is September 20 & 21, at Clear Spring Scuba Park in Terrell TX. This is the same location as last year’s extremely-well received Tech-Tour, and this one will be even better!

At these events, we offer clinics/workshops and in-water tryouts on the entire line of DiveRite equipment, including gear-options, configuration, lighting systems, and even the O2ptima Closed-Circuit Rebreather! This is a great opportunity to enhance your dive knowledge and check out new dive gear.

We do not charge an entry-fee for our events but there may be an admission-charge to a park itself, and DiveRite will not be selling anything here (that’s your local store’s job) – it’s simply to help familiarize you with our products in their natural environment… the water.

Come join us for a fun weekend of new diving experiences. We’ll be diving come rain or come shine!

For more information, check our website at Technical Dive Gear Demo Day and Tryouts: Dive Rite Tech Tour.

Thanks!
Ron

Greetings -

Evidently there's been some confusion going around regarding the dates of the DiveRite SouthWest Tech-Tour Events as I've been receiving quite a few questions about them.

Here they are again:
May 31 & ‐Jun 1
Lake Jackson, TX

Jun 07 & 08
Lake Tenkiller, OK

Sep 20 & 21
Clear Springs, TX

Please check the DiveRite website (Technical Dive Gear Demo Day and Tryouts: Dive Rite Tech Tour ) or the attached flyer for more details. You can also reach me directly.

Thanks!
Ron
ronc@diverite.com

Attachments

• 2008 Tech Tour.pdf
    66.3 KB · Views: 86
Confuses me that Texas is considered South West. I always think of west as the left side of the Rockies. East as the right side of the Mississippi and Texas as leftover. But that is just me. :) , and I'am not in marketing.

adios don O, in the "far west" ,,, or is that "old west " ?

Yeah, I know, it gets confusing to me sometimes too as to where I am.

But I don't get to name our regions, I just get to go places and chat with folks about diving.

Greetings –

Due to recent weather events and the resulting poor local diving conditions in the area, the DiveRite Tech-Tour Event originally scheduled for June 7 & 8 at Lake Tenkiller Oklahoma has unfortunately been postponed indefinitely.

We are investigating several alternative opportunities and will keep you informed as things progress. I apologize for any inconvenience or confusion.

The May 31 & June 1 Tech-Tour at Lake Jackson TX is still on schedule, as is the September 20 & 21st Event at Clear Springs Scuba Park Terrell TX.

Thanks!
Ron

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom