Beneath the Sea 2012

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SeaCobra

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Beneath the Sea is gearing up for an awesome show in March of 2012, keep an eye out for the updates.

I've been getting my ZiegAlerts. I'm pretty excited that they are opening it up for a wholesale only on Friday afternoon. If they keep this up, I'll drop going to DEMA altogether.

Lots of stuff being finalized; Saturday film show, PSD and DAN Medical conferences, tec night and giving the exhibitors a time to talk business with their dealers. And of course the usual over 300 exhibitors, seminars and workshops!

I have never been to Beneath the Seas but have heard alot about it. I was thinking of going in March but the BTS website indicates that no sales are allowed at the show. Am I reading this wrong? Does anyone have any information about my possible misinformation??? Thanks

You can purchase things, There are a lot of Manufacture's and retailers there at the show. Some of the Manufactures are show only no sales simply to help promote there product other manufactures will sell at the show. "Sealife" sends it's reps but in previous years it was simply to show it's cameras to the public and oppertunity for people to touch and see and get some education on it.

The show is purposefully an educational show, many of the mfg's are there to showcase their products but not to directly sell equipment. Now, sales of non-life support type stuff is allowed; such as clothing, artwork, accessory clips, shark's teeth, etc.

I'd like to go but it;s the weekend after Scubafest in Columbus and that show has been good for me student and now sales wise. Can't afford to do both at this time.

sales of non-life support type stuff is allowed

Not 100% true unless the changed rules as I have made offers to purchase Reg's seen others buy, Also Almost purchase a FFM mask from OTS as they offer BTS Show specials some of the Mfg that are there will offer something. Others such as Sealife, Halcyon, "I think Bare, DUI" and some others are look,fit tryon and they refer you to a local dealer not 100% though. But bring money if you have it as there are some good deals that can be had at the show.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom