SCUBAFEST in Ohio March 16,17, 18

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jim Lapenta

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Once again I will be at Scubafest in Ohio. This years show has moved just a little bit north to Dublin. It will be held at the Embassy Suites.

Home Page

This is my 4th year and if last year was any indication it will be another great show. Look me up in booth 302 directly in inside the 2nd entrance. This is a fun show that while smaller is really geared towards divers. Hope to see you there.

Since we live in a Columbus suburb, my wife and I will be there.

I'm getting ready to mail in my registration to volunteer. Jim, you are listed as a speaker on the ScubaFest website. Is that true? If so, when will you be speaking? The website isn't the easiest to navigate and has a lot of broken links.

As a new diver I should check this out.

Just a quick update on this. More and more links are coming on line as presenters and vendors sign up. I do not yet have a time for my presentation but the topic will be "Diver Communication - When, How, and Why". I have 2-3 more pages of narrative to do and then the power point. My new bio is also now active just click the link on the presenters page.

A few other items. I will have samples of HOG and Edge Gear and for the right person who needs a BC, I along with Edge Gear am donating a brand new BC to the silent auction. The new Edge Gear Enduro jacket BC in a size large will be on display and available to bid on. I will also be donating a couple CD's of my book. I will have print copies for sale along with CD versions and if you bring a flash drive, the pdf I can load on to it.

There will also be opportunites to talk to me about the new training I am offering this season as a new SDI/TDI instructor. Stop by and ask about SDI Deep and Wreck classes as well as TDI Nitrox, Intro to Tech, and HOG Equipment Service for HOG reg owners. For those HOG reg owners who do not yet have a tech cert we can address that with the TDI Nitrox or Intro to Tech course and get you squared away.

Looking forward to another great year of diving and teaching starting with this show.

Hi Jim,

I own several HOG/Edge items and with no HOG dealers currently in Ohio, I will be interested in getting some information from you.

Back
Top Bottom