Pacific Northwest Dive and Travel Expo!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HonuDiver1059

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey all you cold water divers of the Great Pacific Northwest!! There a great dive expo coming, I went last year and had a great time, picked up some great deals, met many great people and drooled over the many great trips offered!!
Check it out---see ya there!!

expo-header.jpg

I agree, pretty much. I have gone the last two years, and it's been fun. It's great to see all the resorts and charters that are available in our region. I didn't find any great deals, though . . .

I am definitely going to check this out! Especially since I live right here in Tacoma WA! Thank you so much for posting.

I'll be there ... wondering if ScubaBoard will have a booth this year ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

We'll be in our new giant (ok, to us) double booth at #805 this weekend at the Tacoma Dive Expo.

Lots new to see: SEACAM (d300s + 60D) housings, in incredible 18000 lumin Edge Dive Tech video light, mounted on a Gates XA10 video housing, New Nauticam Pany GX1, Sony NEX 7 & 5N housings, lights, strobes, lots more.

Incredible deals: Only this weekend at the show; Packages at a great low prices, lowest ever Sea & Sea pricing, a pile of blow-outs at 10-50% off or more!

See all you SB'rs there!

Jack

BTW; We'll do it all over again in 2 weeks in Long Beach: Booths 722-724

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom