Announcing "The Blue Wild" -- Feb 23 and 24, 2013!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sheri Daye

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Guys! I came over to ScubaBoard to post this press release from today, and I'm happy to see interest in The Blue Wild here already!

We are going into our sixth year for the Expo, and we moved it to a winter shedule (due to feedback I got from both exhibitors and attendees). We get a lot of people traveling over there from Califorina, the northeast, and Europe now, and they would all love to get out of the cold and come attend the show and also dive. Anyway, I've been getting a lot of anxious questions regarding the next Expo since they had not heard it moved to the winter. It's great to know that some people are anxiously awaiting the next Expo, and that's what keeps us going!

Here's the press release which should answer some questions, and I'll be monitoring this site in case there are more.

“The Blue Wild” 2013 -- Ocean Adventure and Marine Art Expo
Announcing plans and date for The Blue Wild!

Ft. Lauderdale Beach, FL, May 31, 2012 -- (PR.com) -- The Blue Wild, http://thebluewild.com, announced today the date and new winter schedule for the 2013 Expo. The Expo will feature the top names in freediving, scuba diving, underwater photography and videography, spearfishing, marine artists, and exhibitors from around the world!

The Expo will be held at the Broward County Convention Center on February 23rd and 24th, 2013.

“The Expo is growing every year, and we are getting increased demand from divers around the country and the world that want to take advantage of South Florida’s winter climate and seasonal festivities,” said Sheri Daye. Sheri, the event producer and host of Speargun Hunter on Outdoor Channel went on to add, “We made the move to February to meet this demand and make this the biggest and best Expo ever!”

The speaker schedule will feature the top names in diving; including videographer and spearfishing champ Rob Torelli from Australia, filmmaker and author Stan Waterman, champion freediver Martin Stepanek, outdoorsman and TV star Manny Puig, and more.

For the consumer, the Expo has attracted exhibitors featuring the latest in scuba, freediving, and spearfishing gear, photography and videography equipment, outdoor apparel, jewelry, and world-class marine art.

“We encourage our exhibitors to sell and offer great deals to the consumer,” said Sheri Daye. “The Expo is all about the people that attend -- we want to offer great deals, the best speakers and workshops, and the right atmosphere to meet other divers and have a great time.”

A giant raffle will be held each day promising the chance to win prizes worth hundreds of dollars with a portion going to charity. New features include a Saturday evening Happy Hour with music, a chance to mingle with celebrities, and a juried photography/videography contest.

Admission to this year’s Expo is $15. Hours are 11:30 am to 8:30 pm on Saturday, and 11:30 am to 6 pm on Sunday.

For exhibitor information contact Sheri Daye at 561-715-0247.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom