HOG Regulator Service Clinic... hosted by Cave Adventurers, and featuring Boss Hog

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Doppler

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 14, in Marianna, Florida.

This is the course is for HOG regulator owners, who want to service their own regulators or who simply want to be able to if the need arises... OPEN TO dive store technicians as well as individual technical divers.

You must have a technical diving certification or proof of certification as an authorized technician for another manufacturer to enroll in this course! You must also own a HOG regulator! (We can arrange that...)

It's a full-day program. Your instructor team has a bit of a background in many things... some remotely connected to diving.

They are Christopher E Richardson (owner of HOG and EDGE dive gear), Edd Sorenson (Superman), Steve Lewis (Doppler).

COST IS $200 per person. Space limited. Bring a recording device... the last time the three of us taught together, there was a cave-in.

ANY QUESTIONS>>> POST 'EM HERE.

whoa, that's quite the instructor staff! :wink:

Even though I already have taken the class, it'd be worth taking it again from you three, where else can you take a class from the owner of the company himself?

... where else can you take a class from the owner of the company himself?

Don't worry, Lewis, Edd and I will drag Chris down to our level before the morning coffee break.

that's quite the star studded line up. If I didn't live so far away, and hadn't already taken the class, I would be there for sure :)

Student requirements (gear, books, tools, etc...)?

Intro cave count as a tec class?

Student requirements (gear, books, tools, etc...)?

Intro cave count as a tec class?

Yes it does... Books, tools etc. will be on site. Drop me a PM with an email address and we'll get you signed up.

Bump for an answer... anyone?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom