Hollis & Cave Adventurers Demo Day!!! "Try before You Buy"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Edd S

New
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Mark your calendars!!
Everyone is invited to join us for a Hollis SMS 75 Demo Day! Enjoy a day of FREE diving, eating, and socializing! Showcasing the BRAND NEW SMS 75- Designed by Edd Sorenson himself! This is your chance to enjoy a Limited Edition first production run that is ready to dive right out of the box! No Edd mods needed!! You don't want to miss out! To those of you wanting to try something new this is your chance! We will have the Hollis SMS 100, SMS 75, and SMS 50 available to test dive! What's better than a try before you buy?! All gear will be on sale at Cave Adventurers! Meet us at Jackson Blue Springs April 26, 2014! Park will open at 9.00am!
Bring a friend and come enjoy the day with us!

Any questions contact Edd at Cave Adventurers
(850)482-6016
caveadventurers@hotmail.com

Sponsored by:
Hollis
Cave Adventurers

Edd and the staff at Cave Adventurers are hands down the best dive shop I've come across. They really care about keeping you safe and happy. They've gone out of their way several times to make sure I enjoyed an outstanding diving experience not only at the mill pond but wherever I end up. See them for any of your diving or equipment needs and they won't disappoint. And no, I wasn't paid to make this post, they really are just that great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom