DEMA Show Nov 19-22, 2014, Las Vegas NV

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mselenaous

Island girl
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Key Largo, FL... Dive Capital of the World
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Who's going to the DEMA Show this year in Las Vegas?
What are your goals at DEMA? See gear, workshops, training, seminars, agency updates, travel shopping, catching up with friends near and far?
Tell us what booth or seminars you'll be involved with so we can all stop by to say :wavey:!

ScubaBoard will be in booth # 668 across from
Huish Outdoors: Atomic/Bare/Stahlsac/Zeagle/Liquivision

If you had a booth next to me, we could drink beer together. If I still drank. That'sa lotta ifs.

Last night someone mentioned the Vegas Shows and activities they wanted to hit up while in Vegas for DEMA, like Cirque du Soleil's O (which we did last time).
What's on your after DEMA Vegas-do list?

Since I was just there in April for the Ford Mustang's 50th Anniversary celebration, there's nothing I want to do special this time. But, I would highly recommend the Blue Man Group, they were awesome!

Are we talking about "show-related" or NOT "show-related"? :)
Both

Happy Diving!
Elena

Does DEMA offer an "independent instructor discount" for the show registration fee? I thought I saw such a thing in the past.

Thanks!

Reactions: RJP
Will be coming down to L.V. on Tuesday and staying with my 97 year old Dad at his place. I'm going for two reasons:

a. To look for places to take a group (lots of interest in the Cayman Islands); and

b. To do the PADI Staff Instructor workshop (oops -- need to sign up for it!).

Reactions: RJP

Back
Top Bottom