TV Show seeks Scuba Divers for fun, one-day shoot

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bonnie TV

New
Reaction score
Greetings Scuba Board!

My name is Bonnie Clark and I'm a Casting Producer for the Travel Channel's hit show "Xtreme Waterparks." I really need help finding English speakers in two regions of Brazil where we are filming. Perhaps some of you scuba instructors and/or students in or near Aquiraz and/or Rio Grande Do Norte State that would be perfect for us to feature on our upcoming episodes. Below are the details about what is needed and when for each of the episodes. I have to cast the first episode this week.

Episode #1

Travel Channel's hit show "Xtreme Waterparks" is coming to Aquiraz, Ceara, Brazil!

Are you ready for an adventure? Come take a wild ride through the dunes of Prainha Beach on your way to "Insano" Natural water slide. Then plummet 35 meters down a tarp covered slide into Lagoa do Catuo.

We are currently casting a fun group of friends, students or co-workers to be featured on an episode of the show filming October 11th or 12th, 2014. The group should consist of 3 people, a mix of both genders, ages 22-33 years, fit body types, English speaking with outgoing personalities. They will be filmed enjoying extreme water rides and interacting with their group. Each participant will receive a stipend, lunch and a copy of the episode to keep. Those interested should contact me right away by emailing a few photos and descriptive sentences about each candidate, including their ages and how they are connected to each other. Email: bonnie@castingcat.com

Episode #2

Travel Channel's hit show "Xtreme Waterparks" is coming to Rio Grande do Norte State, Brazil!

Are you ready for an adventure? Come spend an adrenaline-filled day, zip-lining and experiencing "The Kamikaze," a tarp-covered water slide that takes you speeding down a hill and spits you out into Lagoa do Jacumã (Lake Jacuma), around 30km to the north of Natal, in the Rio Grande do Norte State.

We are currently casting a fun group of friends, students or co-workers to be featured on an episode of the show filming one full day on either Tuesday, October 14th or Wednesday, October 15th, 2014. The group should consist of 3 people, a mix of both genders, ages 22-33 years, fit body types, English speaking with outgoing personalities. They will be filmed enjoying extreme water rides and interacting with their group. Each participant will receive a stipend, lunch and a copy of the episode to keep. Those interested should email us right away with a few photos and descriptive sentences about each candidate, including their ages and how they are connected to each other. Email: bonnie@castingcat.com

If you could help us spread the word about this unique and entertaining experience, we would be so thankful. I welcome any suggestions you may have of places where I can do outreach in order to find the right cast for these episodes.

Thank you so much, and I hope to hear from you!

Show Link:
Xtreme Waterparks : TV Shows : Travel Channel

Kind regards,
Bonnie Clark
Casting Producer
Xtreme Waterparks

High Noon Entertainment
C: 818.489.2511
Email: bonnie@castingcat.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom