No DOG DAYS this year for Clear Springs.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubatoys

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
[h=2]I just got word from DUI that they are having mechanical difficulties and will not be able to host the Annual DUI Dog Days Rally out at the Clear Springs Scuba Park this weekend. We were looking forward to seeing you out there but maybe next year. If anybody was planning on attending the rally to take a look at a new dry suit or just to get info on them, I would be happy to answer any questions anyone may have. I have been doing dry suit repair for many years and have personally helped hundreds or people pick out or build the best dry suit for what ever particular need they may have. [/h]

Too bad... I was planning on going out and seeing what all this Dry Suit stuff is all about. Oh well, maybe next year.

Jim

Too bad... I was planning on going out and seeing what all this Dry Suit stuff is all about. Oh well, maybe next year.

Jim

Jim,

If you ever get a moment and would like to explore the dry suits before next year I would be glad to walk you through it. If you find anything you like, I will make you a great deal.

That goes for anyone else looking for a dry suit. Give me a call I will make you an offer you can't refuse.

FYI: For the Holidays we are offering a free dry suit course with the purchase of any non closed out dry suit.

I appreciate that. I was just going to take a (almost free) look and see what it feels like to dive dry. I'm pretty much a warm weather diver but I was going just to explore the possibility. Because of the rather significant expense of a drysuit I wanted to try it and decide if it's worth the cost of a dive trip just so I could dive in the muck of North Texas year round.

Next time I'm over there I might talk to y'all about the possibility.

Jim

I just got word from DUI that they are having mechanical difficulties and will not be able to host the Annual DUI Dog Days Rally out at the Clear Springs Scuba Park this weekend. We were looking forward to seeing you out there but maybe next year. If anybody was planning on attending the rally to take a look at a new dry suit or just to get info on them, I would be happy to answer any questions anyone may have. I have been doing dry suit repair for many years and have personally helped hundreds or people pick out or build the best dry suit for what ever particular need they may have.

Darn... thanks for the update....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom