Scuba Show, Long Beach CA, June 6-7, 2015

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mselenaous

Island girl
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Key Largo, FL... Dive Capital of the World
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Who's going to Scuba Show this year?
Home - Scuba ShowScuba Show

No booth, but we will be wandering the show floor catching up with everyone.

Last edited:
Hi, Elena....

I will probably be going over, and will probably hang out at the DiveHeart booth for at least part of the show. I look forward to meeting you and all the other ScubaBoarders.

Adam

Well Scubaboard has a booth. Anyone headed to Scuba Show, stop by booth 747 for Scubaboard stickers!

Hi Elena, I'm headed over there today, so hopefully I can meet you. I'll be in jeans and a black Dive Rite t-shirt. I'll also be sure to stop by the SB booth.

Well Scubaboard has a booth. Anyone headed to Scuba Show, stop by booth 747 for Scubaboard stickers!

Hi Elena it was finally great to meet you and Net Doc. We got late to the show but did get a chance to meet up with some people and check out the booths.
We did not exhibit this year, I heard the turn out was good was that your impression as well?

Frank G
Z GEAR - Z Gear

Just had a wonderful weekend at the Long Beach Scuba Show, catching up with old friends, making new ones and of course, cooking up some new ideas for future dive trips :eyebrow:

Here's my somewhat scatterbrained first person account w/ plenty of photos:
Long Beach Scuba Show 2015 Recap

Even though I feel like I did 50 laps around the convention hall, I know I missed a lot of awesome booths and people. Feel free to add anything others might benefit from in the comments or here on SB.:kiss2:

It was great meeting you and NetDoc, Elena! See you at the next one!

Great to hang with you and Pete at the show and at Robert's party afterward. Do hope to get out to Florida to dive with you... but first the Red Sea, Philippines and Palau again!

It's amazing how many times one can make the rounds of the Show floor and still miss booths you want to see! I missed the entire 100 row until the very last minute!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom