Have GoPro, will be going to DEMA 2015. What do you want to see?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Chairman

Chairman of the Board
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
And to give NetDoc a big 'ol bear hug.
Dude, I've got a GoPro and dare you to do some exhibitor interviews with me. Let's have some fun on the floor! :D :D :D

Dude, I've got a GoPro and dare you to do some exhibitor interviews with me. Let's have some fun on the floor! :D :D :D

Perhaps you should consider a post asking members what questions they like you to ask and what they would like to see? It could deteriorate into a very entertaining thread. :wink:

OK, at Akimbo's request, I am opening this up to all ScubaBoardians everywhere. Depending on the volume and exhibitor attitudes, I may not be able to fill every request, but I will try. So, what do you want me to see? Who do you want me to interview? What do you want me to ask???

OK, I'll play.

Ask Shearwater Research if they got the request for a click-stop rotating wrist mount for their dive computer. I want to park my arms and still see my DC at 90 degrees to my line of travel.

Ask Nautilus (Lifeline) if they got the request to sell their really sweet cases without anything in them. They would be the perfect place to keep keys, money, and other small valuables while diving.

Ask ScubaPro... nevermind.

Dive Rite is expected to reveal their long awaited back mount counterlungs for the Optima rebreather.

iPhone. iTypo. iApologize.

I'd be interested to know what folks think the industry should do to help attract and retain more divers.

Last edited:
I'd like to see PADI offer online registration for new students so we don't have to use those 1970 looking student files. I'd also like to see Scubapro offer an OLED computer.

Dive Rite is expected to reveal their long awaited back mount counterlungs for the Optima rebreather.
You mean these?

DiveRite0_16_.jpg

Dive Rite's Optima Back Mounted Counter Lungs

For the whole story, go here: Dive Rite's Optima

I'd be interested to know what folks think the industry should do to help attract and retain more divers.

Remember its always good to keep breathing.

Please don't hold your breath!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom