Carbon Monoxide lecture at DEMA 11/4

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dreamdive

Contributor
Reaction score
Just FYI:

I will be giving a presentation in Booth 1757 (Technical Diving Resource Center Stage) at 1200 on Wednesday on how Carbon Monoxide affects us divers. Most of us know how CO affects us at the surface. I will be expanding and explaining what happens if you dive with CO in your tanks, what the common symptoms are and strategies to avoid.

Claudia Sotis MD

Just FYI:

I will be giving a presentation in Booth 1757 (Technical Diving Resource Center Stage) at 1200 on Wednesday on how Carbon Monoxide affects us divers. Most of us know how CO affects us at the surface. I will be expanding and explaining what happens if you dive with CO in your tanks, what the common symptoms are and strategies to avoid.

Claudia Sotis MD

For those of us who will not be attending DEMA, will your presentation be available as a podcast of the slides available online?

My understanding is that DEMA presentations are not being recorded. However, we are working on placing lectures like these on youtube in the future.

My understanding is that DEMA presentations are not being recorded. However, we are working on placing lectures like these on youtube in the future.
That would be fantastic!

Alberto (aka eDiver)

Just FYI:

Claudia Sotis MD

I wish I could listen to it. I will be there, but will be in an AUP regulator repair course at that time. Perhaps we'll bump into each other there. Any place I would be likely to find you?

I wish I could listen to it. I will be there, but will be in an AUP regulator repair course at that time. Perhaps we'll bump into each other there. Any place I would be likely to find you?

I will be at the Add Helium booth 1551 in the Technical Dive Section. :) Stop by if you can. Would like to finally meet you in person!!

---------- Post added October 23rd, 2015 at 09:22 AM ----------

That would be fantastic!

Alberto (aka eDiver)

Hey Alberto, I am not familiar with your product. Looks like it has not launched, yet. Any news when it might become available?

Dreamdive, I saw you are also doing a seminar on hydration & diving on Fri. I am planning on going to that talk, for sure. I am an avid believer that proper hydration is essential to safe diving.

Hello Tammy,

Yes, come and listen. I think the topic of hydration is a misunderstood one. Looking forward to your feedback afterwards. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom