Expedition Pacific Abyss

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

EMTPDiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Recently the Discovery Channel hosted a very interesting special entitled "Expedition Pacific Abyss." It was about deep water diving in placed like Truk. I work on an ambulance and got called out about halfway through the show, and haven't been able to find another airing of it since then. Anyone know anything about the show, when it might air again, if it is available for sale, anything?? My searches on the internet have proven pretty fruitless. All I can find on the Discovery Channel website is some quiz based on the show, no showtimes or anything.

Any info would be appreciated, thanks.

Micah McGuire
Eagle River, Alaska

Recently the Discovery Channel hosted a very interesting special entitled "Expedition Pacific Abyss." It was about deep water diving in placed like Truk. I work on an ambulance and got called out about halfway through the show, and haven't been able to find another airing of it since then. Anyone know anything about the show, when it might air again, if it is available for sale, anything?? My searches on the internet have proven pretty fruitless. All I can find on the Discovery Channel website is some quiz based on the show, no showtimes or anything.

Any info would be appreciated, thanks.

Micah McGuire
Eagle River, Alaska

Go to the Discovery Channel website and send them an e-mail complaining about it. I saw the full show back in early Nov (I think, could have been Oct) anyhow, I haven't been able to see it again. I really liked seeing the places we were heading to to dive - it covers all of Micronesia - and we were headed to Palau in Dec. I wanted my hubby to see the show also but as far as I could tell it wouldn't be shown again. I e-mailed and complained. I think they really don't understand that divers want to see shows like that, rather than stupid "shark week" crap.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom