OWU 2008 - Come see us

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HowardE

Diver
Staff member
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
ScubaBoard will be right by the front entrance this year. We'll have stickers and stuff for those who stop by. Muggsy and I will be there, as well as some others. The whole thing sounds like a lot of fun. Hope to see a lot of you there!

I am looking forward to a great weekend at OWU. Looking forward to meeting many SB'ers as well.

I met the SCUBABorder Representatives quite buy accident before the show.

It was Friday afternoon, before the OWU show here in Chicago. With wind chill factor, it's about -6 degrees.

So I see these bronze skinned folks wandering around the Hyatt Hotel looking up at the real tall buildings here in the big city. They gotta be divers, right?

Hmm... SCUBABoard polo shirts. Being no dummy, I went up to them and asked, "Skin Diver magazine?" (No, not really.)

Yep, there they were. I got their autographs, too!

The first night seemed like a great kick off for an awesome weekend. There's lots to see. A lot of SB'ers stopped by to say hi tonight. Carlos Hiller is painting a beautiful picture of what looks like it's going to be a whale shark.

It's kind of winding down right now, but we'll be here bright and early at 9AM!

I'm at Our World at the Scubaboard booth and having a great time! It is so cool I'll have to come again next year for the full weekend!:D

I would like to start by thanking SB for this great resource of information and linking the diving world together! This was my first OWU and I am blown away still. I visited your booth and it was cool to meet your staff representative. While chatting in forums it is nice to speak in person also. The week end was full of meeting new people who love diving as much as myself, how cool is that! It never ceases to amaze me no matter how far you travel it seems the world gets smaller. The couple setting next to me at the "Britannic" seminar were from Indiana. Thanks to all those incredible OWU people for providing a unbelievable time. I look forward to next year and will encourage all to come and share the experience! Keep up the great work! CamG Keep diving....keep training....keep learning!

It was great meeting all the Scubaboard Members that stopped by our booth. I look forward to seeing all the NEW members on the board!

If I can assist anyone, please PM me! :)

We'll try to post some pictures soon. It was a GREAT time!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom