Michigan Adventure Diving Underwater Obstacle Course - Milan, MI

Would you be interested in the underwater obstacle course?

• Count me in!

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • More than likely.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MAD/GLWC Dive Club

Registered
Reaction score
Some of you may recall a long time ago there was talk about doing an underwater obstacle course. We ended up doing it a few times, the last being in 2007. It was only available to our members of The Great Lakes Wrecking Crew here in Milan, MI. It is such a fantastic opportunity to practice and tune your skills for many scenarios. We wanted to see how many people would be interested in this great opportunity. If you visit our website Michigan Adventure Diving go to the gallery page and there is a little slideshow of the 2007 obstacle course.

Looks like we are shooting for March 31st and April 1st. Cost is $20 per diver, covers both days if you like. This is by far the most elaborate and complex underwater obstacle course on the planet. There are 14 stations, of nearly every underwater obstacle. Keep your eyes on the website, should have more information posted soon.

This coming weekend is the obstacle course! Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity, visit the website for details!

[h=6]Here is the latest. I have good news and bad news. First, the good. We have had quite an outpouring of participation for the event. We have the minimum of 40 divers. Now the not-so-good news. Logistically, we can't pull it off this weekend. I have tentatively re-scheduled it for the weekend of April 14th. Hopefully that will work for the many of you that were having a hard time on such short notice. I will be contacting you ahead for support on the set-up, tear-down and other details. Looking forward to seeing you all.
[/h]

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom