The rantings of a mad man - Evolution, Revolution of Extinction of the Scuba Industry

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba Shack

Registered
Reaction score
Saturday 2:30pm at BTS, Edward P. Hayes, many have heard him over the years, now he has been asked to present his thoughts and opinions. No sponsorship, no endorsement, no hold barred, come see what is being expressed.

Holiday Inn - Bergen room, Saturday 24 March, 2:30pm.

excerpts from his upcoming presentation:

"Are divers having fun?"
"Are divers scared?"
"It is the entire industry's fault"
"Join the revolution"

IN all seriousness, we hope that those that know Ed, will come to see him, and for those that have heard of him, open your minds, drop your guard, and give him 45 minutes of your time to give you his opinion.

Is anybody going to video this for those of us who live a coast away?

Hopefully someone does. I wish I could attend, however my job had other ideas...

Hope you guys get a chance to hear Ed speak. He is truly passionate about the sport, and is clearly concerned about how people are trained today. If you ever have the chance to take a class with him or his staff, right away you see the difference.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

For those that asked, this is definitely going to be recorded and eventually posted around for others to see and to hear. Here is to starting a revolution!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom