Shark-Con May 3-4, 2014 coming to Tampa Bay Convention Center

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shark-Con

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Shark-Con is Comic Con meets Shark Week meets a scuba show. We are going to have speakers from the Discovery Channel and National Geographic giving TED style talks, exhibits from things like robotic sharks to animals from local aquariums and theme parks, a film festival, symposiums on ocean and scuba related topics, a HUGE eclectic vendor area,an art exhibit, and a short film festival. The best part is proceeds will go to shark conservation, research, and youth education projects. This is a chance for the ocean enthusiast community to get together for a great weekend. If you are a ocean/shark/scuba geek this is an event you can't miss. To keep up with the latest news and updates "like" us at https://www.facebook.com/SharkCon . To buy tickets, shirts, and get more information go to Shark Con .We want this event to be spectacular. So we want to hear who you would like as a speaker, what events , vendors, and exhibits you would like to see. Please post what you want and we will work to make it happen. Thanks and see you there!

Any new info from Shark-Con?

Exhibitors???

I've read articles that say there will be over a 100 Vendors there but on their website, under Vendors, only these are listed?

Mote Aquariumwww.mote.org
Traventourswww.traventours.com
Florida Aquariumwww.flaquarium.org
Sea Worldwww.seaworld.com
Shark Crafts
SharkSSUPwww.sharkssup.com
Bottom Crawlerswww.bottomcrawlers.com
Dive Dawgwww.divedawg.com
Shark Angelswww.sharkangels.com
Jim Abernethys Scuba Adventures/Blue Pridewww.scuba-adventures.com
Blu Moonwww.bluemoonluxury.com
Tank H2Owww.drinktanksltd.com
Megateeth Fossilswww.megateeth.com
Extinct Treasureswww.extincttreasures.com
Lutz Learning Centerwww.lutzlearning.com
Kapfer Glass Studioswww.kapferglassstudio.com
Retrovision Entertainmentwww.retrovisionentertainment.com
Verizon Fioswww.verizonfios.com
Ocean Fantasies
Tampa Bay Timeswww.tampabay.com
Hunter Skipperwww.hunterskipper.com
Goochie Goo Entertainmentwww.goochiegooentertainment.com
Kroma Lifewww.kromalife.com
World Fossils Minerals, and Gifts
Captian Joe’s Fishing
Dive Heartwww.diveheart.org
St. Croix Ultimate Ultimate Bluewater Adventureswww.stcroixscuba.com
TB Entertainment

I'm bummed. This is the first I've heard of it, and I would have liked to have a booth, unfortunately, I am on charter that weekend.

This is about boring old fish? I thought that the American Trial Lawyers Association decided to liven up its image.

Too bad I just saw this, already have dives booked on the third. Maybe I'll go on the 4th.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom