TDI Tech Party at DEMA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kierentec

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Tech Party at DEMA presented by TDI | SDI | TDI | ERDI

Once again TDI is throwing the must attend party during DEMA at Adobe Gila’s Cantina. The Tech party was a highlight of the last Orlando DEMA show — and this year’s event will continue to raise the bar. In 2011 TDI brought hundreds of industry retailers, manufacturers and divers together for a night full of fun, food, drinks and giveaways. With the increase in attendee pre-registration we’re seeing, we are expecting a bigger turnout this year.”
According to Brian Carney, President of SDI/TDI/ERDI, “We are excited to be once again teaming up with industry manufacturers to throw what has become the must attend event. Not only was the last Party a lot of fun for all involved, but it also served as reminder of why we all entered into the sport of diving, the wonderful relationships we have all gained over the years by sharing our mutual passion.
Check out some of the amazing sponsors for the Tech Party
InnerSpace Systems, DiveRite, rEvo, Fourth Element, Hollis, Dive Addicts, Dive Right In Scuba, Ocean Edge Outfitters, TEKDiveUSA.2014, and Blue Steel are joining up with TDI for this event! You could win a number of prizes (valued at $15,000) from these sponsors throughout the evening!
So come out and enjoy yourself industry partners, having fun, sharing laughs and breaking away from the day to day of business and just let loose. We look forward to seeing everyone there again this year!”
Free admission, Free food, and free drinks all evening!

Follow the TDI Facebook Page for updates on sponsors. The prizes are HUGE this year, with a big surprise coming very soon!

The RSVP form calls for instructor number . . . is this limited to instructors? Tech instructors? TDI instructors? It's unclear.

The party is open to anyone and everyone, the instructor number in the RSVP section is not a required field. Good question, sorry it's not clear! We'll try to get it clarified on there, thanks for the heads up!

I will be there. Looking forward to meeting you and your lovely wife who has been so helpful this year. You guys are two great additions to TDI HQ.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Registered!

Registered as well! I'll be wearing a tie to this as well as the party the night before. Don't get the chance to dress up much so this year I am going to take advantage of the chance to.

I remember something one of my med school classmates told me, when he had to start meeting the dress code requirements for ward work: "If I'd known what the effect a tie has on women, I would have been wearing one years ago!"

Oh yeah... and THIS is happening

FB-Sponsor-PostsRebreather2.jpg

Happy Friday, see you all next week :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom