NSS-CDS Midwest Cave Diving Work Shop Sept 20

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Michael Angelo

Registered
Reaction score
Chicago High Springs work brings me all over USA
I am currently to helping organize the NSS-CDS Midwest Cave Diving Work Shop Along with my good friend Bill Harrison. The Social will be on Friday September 19 th, then on Saturday September 20th we will hold the workshop. Both Social and Workshop will be at CJ Muggs, 101 W. Lockwood Ave., Webster Groves, MO 63119. We usually dive Roubidloux Springs on that Friday and then we usually dive Cannonball on Sunday. There are also other caves such as Boiling Springs (there are two of them actually) and we are working on access to there’s systems. We will also have some great presentations lined up by Michael Young on cave exploration, myselfon North American Underwater Fauna Count Project and a special presentation on Wisconsin Mine Diving by Tamara Thomson. Some great door prizes this year too. And that’s just the beginning. Hope to see you there.
MA

I want to give a big shout out to KISS Rebreathers and their CEO Michael Young for Donating $500 to the CDS Midwest Cave Diving Workshop. This donation will be going to the printing of Work Shop Shirts and Attendees Lunch.A big thank you goes out to Kiss and if you seeMike be sure to thank him
photo2Kiss.jpgphoto1 KISS2.jpg

While I'm shouting out thank yous. Here's a big thank you to Dive Rite for donating a Nomand Settup as a door prize to this years NSS-CDS Midwest Cave Diving Workshop. If you see Larmar or Jared please thank them for their support, above and beyond so we can go under and further
logo copy.jpg

Other Door Prizes, so far, 4 DRIS Hand held lights, Jill Heinerth is donating Books and DVD. And other prizes from Amigo's Dive, Cave Adventures, Odyssey Scuba in Waynesville Mo (Door Prizes and will have Nitrox and O2 fills available), Y-KiKI Divers (will have Nitrox and O2). The list is growing every day. Thank you to all Sponsors and Donors for helping make this workshop a great one. Anyone wishing to be a sponsor donor please PM me.or E-mail me
thank you
MA

Back
Top Bottom