Fantastic Dive Trip to two awesome remote areas!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alcina

Missing Diva.
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I have only a few spaces left on this amazing trip and we are getting close to travel time!

This is going to be an incredible trip with some fantastic people and excellent diving opportunities that most people will never get to do.

We will spend a week of diving in Cocos Keeling - off the North West corner of Western Australia - followed by another week of diving all over the Ningaloo Reef and surrounds out of Exmouth in North West Western Austraila. We are setting the pace and the dive sites for all dives on this trip - so maximum bottom times, maximum critters and maximum photo opportunities.

It is rare that you can dive your own profiles in this area and even rarer to have so much control over the sites visited. We have designed this adventure for those divers - photographers and non-photographers - whose primary goals are the most possible time underwater at the dive sites that suit them personally!

There are two options for this trip - 2 weeks for both Cocos and Ningaloo or 1 week for Ningaloo Reef only. The Cocos portion is limited to 10 dives only; the Ningaloo portion to 16 (the boat in Exmouth can carry 40 passengers so we will all be very comfortable and have plenty of space on board!)

You can get a better idea of the details here -> www.exmouthdive.com & click on the October trip. Please note that you need to email with any questions (kristin@exmouthdiving.com.au) as this is an exclusive group and I want to answer individual questions personally.

We are so excited about this trip, I can't even tell you. Two of the divers on this trip actually LIVE in Exmouth and have their own boat and they know what an opportunity this is so joined up as soon as they found out about it!

Hope you can join us!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom