Where can I upload a 25 minute video for free?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sasscuba

Contributor
Reaction score
Want to upload a 25 minute video on the net for free? Is it possible? Thanks.:D

I know youtube.com has a 10minute and 100meg limit, you could of course make it 3 parts..... I have some webspace. If you can't find anything else and if you convince me that your purpose is of some interest to me (wouldn't be very hard) I can throw it up.

~Jess

As the good Captain said, Google Video. I've up loaded several videos over 20 minutes and they have all posted.

Palm Beach

MV Castor

video.google.com. My last video, Joe's Tug came in at just less than 11 minutes and I was happy with every second of it. I consider it the director's cut and video.google.com has it. So, if you don't want to chop out 20 minutes of your 25 minute video, you better put it there, too.

I believe Yahoo! does video now also...

aloha,

this is only the beginning fellas....and ladies, i think.

anyways the online video market is blowing up right now. google, youtube yahoo can't keep up. I have them running ragged right now....hahahaha.
there will be only more sites to upload your material as the days go by.
so start shooting editing and by god....uploading cuz the world must see what they are missing.

aloha

Back
Top Bottom