Men's Bikini's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

slackercruster

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
My bulky trunks bunch up under my wetsuit. Bikinis offer a smoother fit. Where can I buy some dive appropriate bikinis with a nice colorful pattern?

Thanks

I have some that you can try, unfortunately, they are all pink!!

Speedo?

catherine, may i wear a bikini?

hotdude2.jpg

Any good sporting good store that carries swimwear for swimmers (racing) will have a variety of options that will work well under your suit.

I'm partial to Jammers. (They'll have them)

allenwrench:
My bulky trunks bunch up under my wetsuit. Bikinis offer a smoother fit. Where can I buy some dive appropriate bikinis with a nice colorful pattern?

Thanks

Is that the "round-about" way of asking where to buy a colorful speedo? LOL :rofl3: :D

Andy... crack kills! :rofl3:

You should use a dive skin suit where all you need to wear is an underwear under the dive skin. Also it helps you get in and out of the wetsuit more easy too.

I should get better support under my wetsuit. I got my wee wee banged up pretty well under my henderson hyperstretch.... Ouch, ouch, ouch.... It was very, very, very uncomfortable for the whole dive!!!

fisherdvm:
I should get better support under my wetsuit. I got my wee wee banged up pretty well under my henderson hyperstretch.... Ouch, ouch, ouch.... It was very, very, very uncomfortable for the whole dive!!!

See what happens when a man wears pink speedos! :rofl3: The wee wee doesn't like it! :rofl3: :rofl3: What on earth are you doing in that wetsuit to "bang up" your manhood? :confused:

Sorry, man... just had to pick on you and your "pink". :wink: I, secretly, think it's fine for a man to wear pink.... real men CAN wear pink and look cool!

allenwrench:
Bikinis offer a smoother fit. Where can I buy some dive appropriate bikinis with a nice colorful pattern?
There are non! Use a towel and go naked. No one wants to see a guy in a bikini :11:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom