Destin Jetties 1/19/09 - high tide 4:44 pm

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SeaYoda

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Anyone up for a Monday afternoon dive?

You know I am! I love night dives at the Jetties. Come on folks, let's put a good ScubaBoard Jetty dive together. High tide at 4.44 PM, that means the sun will go down while we dive. Post the particulars Yoda, and lets see if we can stir up some interest. If not, it won't be the first time you and I have done a Jetty dive with just us'ens!

Anyone up for a Monday afternoon dive?

Sounds good to me. I work until 1500, I should be able to make it there by 1630. Do you have a dive flag?

I know Yoda has one, and I also have one. I will be dragging my camera out there so I won't carry a flag. If someone else wants to carry one, and they don't have one I will bring mine.

Sounds good to me. I work until 1500, I should be able to make it there by 1630. Do you have a dive flag?

I will have an extra seat and plenty of cargo space if anyone wants ride along from Pensacola.

Wish I could go. Monday afternoon just does not fit into my 4 hours away schedule. Post lots of pictures for those of us that cant make it.

PS. My new avatar look familiar Glen?

I'll probably hit the parking area at about 3:30 pm and load the sand yacht up with gear. I'll be carting the stuff across the sand and then gear up at the water (I may get into my wet suit before the walk if it's as chilly as it has been). I'll have a flag for us to use.

I don't think there will be too many people there so finding each other shouldn't be hard. If we are in the water by 5 pm we should have the best chance at getting out before any current change.

I love the avatar....I have to get me some of those shades. Actually, if we do the dive Saturday I might need you to zap me so I won't remember freezing my nuptials off!

Wish I could go. Monday afternoon just does not fit into my 4 hours away schedule. Post lots of pictures for those of us that cant make it.

PS. My new avatar look familiar Glen?

I should be able to meet you around 3:30 PM. I will gear up at the truck. Haven't done the jetty walk for a few months...should be fun.

I'll probably hit the parking area at about 3:30 pm and load the sand yacht up with gear. I'll be carting the stuff across the sand and then gear up at the water (I may get into my wet suit before the walk if it's as chilly as it has been). I'll have a flag for us to use.

I don't think there will be too many people there so finding each other shouldn't be hard. If we are in the water by 5 pm we should have the best chance at getting out before any current change.

Hello, I hope this dive is still on. I have the whole day off Monday, so, I will be leaving Pensacola around 2:15 to 2:30 with plans to arrive at the parking spot at 3:30. Again, if anyone wants to ride along, they are welcome.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom